Please see the events page for the 2023 schedule.
Gymkhana Standings for 2023 – Click Here
Awards Banquet Nov 18th at Grace Place 5-7pm
The SignUp Genius was sent out last week; if you have not registered yet please make sure to. We are asking that each family bring a main dish and then either an appetizer, side dish or dessert so we have enough for everyone. We will also be holding our live Auction again this year so please make sure to bring item(s) for the auction as this helps replenish the saddle club account as well as supporting our incoming royalty. Please also make sure to bring your bucks with you to the event; those can either be exchanged for money or used towards your membership for next year.
To Advertise Click here
Sponsor the Johnstown Saddle Club
View our sponsors
To be considered for Year End high-point you must have:
- 4 meetings (indicated by the sign-in sheet) by September – you must have completed a member enrollment form and paid your dues for meetings to count
- 4 Volunteer hours per JSC Member (hours can be done by other family members, i.e. Dad or Mom may do the hours for their children)
- You must compete in at least 3 Shows or 3 Gymkhanas and compete in at least two-thirds of each of those day’s eligible classes
- You must place in the Top Five of your age group
- Have no outstanding debt owed to JSC
- Be a member in good standing at the time the points are earned
The goal and passion of the Johnstown Saddle Club charter membership was to introduce the joy of equine entertainment and activities into our Northern Colorado community for all to enjoy – whether as a participator or as a spectator, whether young or young at heart. We are a family oriented organization comprised of members and volunteers that are dedicated to education and skill development in all disciplines of equestrian life. The JSC arena is located in Loveland, CO. Just a short drive from Fort Collins, Longmont and Greeley.
The Johnstown Saddle Club Royalty is a vital part of the Club. They represent the club in many events to provide exposure to the club. They also are given the opportunity to lead and volunteer their time to grow the club and make it a fun and safe place of entertainment.