Due to continued COVID restrictions we will be canceling our January 9th meeting. All members that have their membership forms and payment in to the club postmarked by January 16th will have January counted. Please mail forms and money to JSC at PO Box 1264 in Berthoud, CO 80513.
Please see the events page for the 2021 schedule.
Our next meeting will be February 6th 6PM and the meeting location is undetermined. We will get an email out later in January for a location and it will also be posted on the website.
If you have compromised immune system (or live with someone who does),sick or have been exposed to someone with COVID-19 please do not attend.
Please do not hesitate to contact us with any questions or concerns
To Advertise Click here
Sponsor the Johnstown Saddle Club
To be considered for Year End high-point you must have:
- 4 meetings (indicated by the sign-in sheet) by September – note: we no longer have an August meeting and you must have completed a member enrollment form and paid your dues for meetings to count
- 4 Volunteer hours per JSC Member (hours can be done by other family members, i.e. Dad or Mom may do the hours for their children)
- You must compete in at least 3 Shows or 3 Gymkhanas and compete in at least two-thirds of each of those day’s eligible classes
- You must place in the Top Five of your age group
- Have no outstanding debt owed to JSC
- Be a member in good standing at the time the points are earned
Look for the latest updates and pictures on our Facebook page.
The goal and passion of the Johnstown Saddle Club charter membership was to introduce the joy of equine entertainment and activities into our Northern Colorado community for all to enjoy – whether as a participator or as a spectator, whether young or young at heart. We are a family oriented organization comprised of members and volunteers that are dedicated to education and skill development in all disciplines of equestrian life. The JSC arena is located in Loveland, CO. Just a short drive from Fort Collins, Longmont and Greeley.
The Johnstown Saddle Club Royalty is a vital part of the Club. They represent the club in many events to provide exposure to the club. They also are given the opportunity to lead and volunteer their time to grow the club and make it a fun and safe place of entertainment.